Wednesday 23 March 2011

Heaven Scent...




My favourite fragrances right now are by Jo Malone in Pomegranate Noir and Orange Blossom. My lovely mother in-law bought me these items for Christmas and I have been saving them for as long as possible as they don't last long once I start spritzing away!


Presentation Box
30ml size


What I love about them is that they are rather unique in their scent and I don't smell them on everyone that walks my way. I understand you have your classic fragrances and the latest launches to hit duty free, but I must admit I prefer to be different and you can combine these fragrances to create your own scent.
I actually wore the Orange Blossom on my wedding day so it will always be rather special to me, its so fresh and beautiful. Where as the Pomegranate Noir is my evening scent, its still fruity but the spicy woods, patchouli and frankincense give it a muskiness that is very grown up!


How gorgeous does this look?

I was also given a candle in Pomegranate Noir with my gift which is so chic and adorns my dresser, it smells fabulous but will not be burned anytime soon as I don't want to spoil it. Isn't my mother in-law amazing? I love her so much!

What is your all time favourite scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment