Thursday 3 March 2011

Holiday Countdown!

OK, so I've been on two holidays recently and I never succumbed to dieting. In 8 weeks time I'm off on my jollies again with the husband, but this time I'm on a mission to get myself "bikini ready". The difference this time is were holidaying with my brother and gal pal/fellow makeup-addict/drop dead gorgeous sister-in-law!
I'm sooo excited to travel with them as they are the best party people to be around and I love them dearly... did I mention Jen, my sister-in-law is also a make-up addict?! *cue duty free*



The 2 Jens!

I'm not too sure what it is about being on holiday with others that makes me panic about being in a bikini, I'm thinking perhaps its the sneaky unexpected photo taking, then the transfer of said photos to Facebook. Whatever it is, I'm determined to get in shape!
My target is to drop around 20lbs at a ratio of 2-3lb a week which is a sensible goal, as I'm a 'curvy' gal its not an unhealthy decision and I'm hoping by my standards it's easily achievable.

I joined the gym yesterday and have embarked on a healthy eating regime, So wish me luck, I'll keep you posted on my progress and any tasty healthy recipes I find (I'm a veggie, so all veggie ones!)

I've decided that if I reach my goal I can treat myself guilt free to lots of new clothes and beauty products!! ;)

Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment