Tuesday 1 March 2011

MAC with Marvel Wonder Woman collection

Well, i splashed out on a few of the items from the MAC Wonder Woman collection a couple of weeks ago when it was launched in Selfridges and finally gave them a little whirl on Saturday night. The colours are really bright so it was a perfect opportunity to showcase my little haul.
I was so excited to receive the delivery as it came really fast and I must say Selfridges did a spiffing job with their packaging...


I bought the Mineralize skin finish in Golden Lariat, which is a super jumbo size! It gives a lovely shimmery bronze to the skin (unfortunately doesn't show up in my pics) and the packaging is really funky... if you like gimmicks, which i do... such a consumerist! My only complaint is the fact there is no mirror in the compact, there is more that enough room and in my opinion would make this the perfect product.



MSF Golden Lariat
The other two products I bought both, as I couldn't decide between either and they compliment each other really well.
I got a lipstick in Spitfire which I believe is ltd edition (so this made me need it more) I thought that it would be a bright magenta colour, but it is actually much darker.






The final item was a lipglass in Athena's Kiss, which I am sooo glad i purchased as its by far my favourite buy! It's so chunky and big, the packaging is cool too. I just adore the colour which I find brighter than the Spitfire and obviously leaves a glossy finish. The only downside I found was pulling out the wand is tricky as it literally pops out with the risk of getting gloss all over the place!

To summarise I'm really pleased with this collection, its fun and cool and great for colour blocking this season. I have just received an email letting me know that it is now in MAC stores, so no doubt I'll be popping along to get a few more cheeky bits and pieces. Think I'll give the Russian Red lipstick a miss as I'll get my discount on the normal packaging, unlike on this collection.


Have you gone Wonder Woman crazy?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment