Sunday 6 March 2011

Update: Completed Make-up station

Yay!!! I’m so excited that my make-up station is finally complete. I have wanted a fabulous place to store all of my beloved products and somewhere to also get ready for a night out with the girls. I really wanted a Broadway vanity unit from www.vanitygirlhollywood.com as they are simply stunning, but they don’t currently ship to the UK.


I resorted to putting my own little number together and I am delighted with the results as it looks amazing. I feel like a Hollywood starlet when sitting at the station with all the lights on. As the space on the counter is a little more limited I also purchased these funky vintage looking cases from TK Maxx to store all of my make-up in that is not used on a daily basis. They are covered in pink/white candy striped material and have a picture of Marilyn Monroe on the front. The large one cost £12.99 and the smaller size cost £9.99.


What do you think of my new station and how do you organise your favourite beauty products?

No comments:

Post a Comment