Sunday 13 March 2011

Brows in a jiffy...

One product I had to share with you is my new lazy brow routine in the form of; Laura Geller, Brow Marker in Dark Brown.


I bought it from QVC online at www.qvcuk.com and it cost £16.25 plus £2.45 postage and packaging.
It’s kinda like a felt tip pen with a pull off lid. The colour is the perfect shade for my brows but it also comes in 3 other shades. I literally just quickly wack it on in the morning to whichever thickness I like and it lasts the whole day (I even wear it to the gym) and it stays in place framing the windows of my face.
I cannot say anything bad about this as it really is idiot proof! It isn’t as natural looking as powder but it is not too obvious either, as it dries fast and sets discreetly. One tip is to leave it in your holderwith the pen tip, facing down, that way the product will always be ready to apply.
I will still use my other favourite brow products, but this will be perfect for those days when I roll out of bed and rush to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment