Wednesday 11 May 2011

Mini M.A.C Haul

Hi! I'm back from my hols and I've been AWOL from my blog for far too long as I was busy trying to get fit for my bikini clad body, but I'm back and have so much to share!

First of all I had a mini shopping spree at MAC online so that I had some new essentials for my hols, this is what I bought...


Paint Pots in Bare Study and Rubenesque
£13.50 each


Rockin' my paint pots!

Why oh why had I not discovered these babies before, I ask? They are stunning! I found them really easy to apply, as either a base or one shade and they didn't crease no matter how drunk I became... genius!
The bare study was used the most and I doubled it up as a highlighter on my cheek bones, under brows and the shoulders!
I'll be purchasing the rest of the shades as I simply love them and their versatility, Plus the small pot will go a real long way.

Next was Satin Taupe pro palette refill £9.50, which I put in my quad pan to reduce weight


 

I found it looked stunning over the Bare Study paint pot, the colour is extremely pigmented and beautifully shimmery.


Costa Chic and Girl About Town
£13.50 each


I really wanted the Candy Yum Yum lipstick which was sold out so I opted for Girl About Town as a alternative. The Costa Chic was my favourite choice on holiday as the coral colour matched lots of my outfits and looked great against my new glowing tan. I actually left Girl About Town at home as it was incredibly Matt bright and I don't feel it suited me. Instead I took the Wonder Woman Spitfire which is similar but more suitable for me.

Strip Lashes No 7


lash-tastic! Do you think I look like my brother?

Finally I got this mascara as a free gift, kindly supplied by MAC as they had temporarily shut down their website and I registered with them to let me know when to order... Bonus!



Thanks for reading.... Jen x




No comments:

Post a Comment