Tuesday 24 May 2011

Hard As Nails.... The Perfect Top Coat!

Picture the scene... I'm all glammed up ready for a night out, wine glass in hand and the Taxi is 'just round the corner love!'. I go to take a generous sip of my vino and to my horror notice that I have not painted my nails.. look down and my toes are naked too!
Do I...
 A. Ignore them, no one will notice
 B. Quickly paint them and just 2-3 of my toes (no one will see the others)
 C. Hear the taxi beep, take another gulp of wine, paint all nails... then proceed to smudge one, some or  all of my freshly painted nails

Yep, B or C are correct, depending on how much wine has already been consumed! Well thanks to my new product I'm calling my night out BFF, I can wave goodbye to this scene of disaster and say hello to a quick fix.

This product is a miracle of a top coat which prevents chips, adds shine and dun dun dun... sets the polish colour in seconds! Not a splodge or smudge in sight, just pretty 'get my party on' nails.

What is this wonderful product you ask, come closer...


I won't be the first or last person to rave on about Seche Vite, but in the past it has been rather difficult to source (where I live anyway!) and I usually have to go to Sally's beauty wholesalers to pick it up. However, my secret spy has told me that it should be now available in Boots, its obviously a little more expensive here but will last for a seriously long time (millions of nights out in my terms!).

So far I have used it over the top of polishes by OPI, China Glaze, Chanel, Nails inc, Rimmel, Barry M and No7. I found that it worked faster over the more pricier polishes but I do believe that I'm a little more generous with the cheaper ones, so perhaps this had some impact on the setting time.

Give it a try and see if it saves you from the naked nail drama!

Jen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment