Saturday 2 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

This is a little post for all the Yummy Mummy's, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Whilst my husband and I have no kiddies just yet, I do have my baby Bruno (A rescued Boxer-Cross) He's so adorable and I love him very much. He's so fab in fact that he remembered Mother's day for me and this is what the clever little thing got me (with the help of his pops!)...




I am a total 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' fan, and I've been waiting for this book to be available in the UK as I forgot to buy it when I was in the U.S. Lucky me that it was bought for me, and this book doesn't disappoint. It's glossy with lots of stunning pictures, funny, frank and heart warming. I have a huge girl crush on Kim and I think her make-up always looks immaculate so its great for little tips too.

I hope you all enjoy your Mummy's day and get spoilt and pampered!!

Lots of Love
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment