Saturday 2 April 2011

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

Elemis has been one of my favourite skin care ranges for a long time and I first discovered it when my husband gave me a Spa day treat which included an Elemis facial. Their products are luxurious, skin nourishing and give you that Spa feeling when you use them, unlike some other ranges which can be more clinical.
The one product which stands out to me as my all time favourite has got to be the award winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, which is an Anti-Ageing product that contains marine extract Padina Pavonica which is said to transform the complexion in 2 weeks!




The science from independent clinical trials 2003;
Wrinkle depth reduced by 78%
Hydration increased by up to 45%
Skin firmness and elasticity dramatically increased
Superior free radical protection


Now I am not a scientist so therefore I cannot vouch for these particular claims and being that I'm 27 years old I don't suppose the anti-ageing element would currently be that noticeable, but what I can say is that this cream IS amazing.
I only need the tiniest amount which glides over the skin effortlessly, it soaks in leaving my skin hydrated for the entire day and gives it a cooling sensation with a dewy glow. There is no greasiness to this product and it smells fabulous! My mother-in-law also swears by this cream, with our age gap we both agree that there is no age boundaries to it use, the only boundary is the price...

For a 50ml pot it is an eye-watering £76.60, but in my quick defense I would reiterate that a small amount gos a very long way so this could last up to about 4 months. I would always spend more on my skincare as I believe that you should take care of your skin (being that it is the largest organ!) and in years to come you will be glad that you did.
I understand that not everyone would be able to afford this cost, in fact truth be told neither can I, that's why I treat myself to it  a couple of times a year and rotate using it with less pricey face creams such as No7, Avon and Oilatum. 
If you can afford to splash out then try this product, you will not be disappointed but you more that likely will become hooked to it!

Also try the Papaya Enzyme Peel gentle exfoliator, this is my 2nd favourite product... Its divine and a lot more affordable! I'll post more info on this in a few days...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment