Sunday 23 October 2011

Building site blogging!

I am currently blogging in a building site... this building site is called home. You may have noticed a serious drought in my recent blogs, I've been pretty hectic and rather than state this in words I thought that I would display it in pictures...

The original tiny kitchen!

Kitchen removed and wall knocked down!

Bomb site
Bricking up the back door
False wall and electrics go in...

Other side of the wall!
Getting plastered (non-alcohol variety)
Parts of the new kitchen delivered.. yay!
My little nephew Finley checking out the larder cabinet :-)

Starting to take shape

Looking forward to not washing the dishes in the bath!!

Cooker in
Ice cube lights


Sneaky extra... me having a go at tiling the floor!! *pat's back*

So... this is were we are currently up to, hopefully by the end of this week we will be fully functional (it's been 6 long weeks!) My skin is terrible from eating non-stop microwave meals and serious lack of sleep, so I've embarked on a new skin care regime and will soon be cooking up some healthy dishes in my new kitchen!!

                                                 Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment