Tuesday 25 October 2011

Stepping into Winter

I'm really starting to feel the chill now, so much so the heating is on full temp and my slanket has made its way out of the cupboard and onto the couch. With winter comes winter clothes, so here are my three must have pairs of winter boots for the cold months ahead...



I know that I'll be wearing these three pairs of boots all through winter as they are comfy, warm and go with pretty much everything..

I heart my Michael Kors wellies!
 I bought these in Vegas and I love them, they are shorter than most wellies so are great for my chunky calf's. I'll be donning these in the snow and for walking Bruno in the park. Whilst I like the classic look of the must have Hunter wellies, I'm all about the funky wellies and would love a pair of bee's or frog's like what kids have, hee hee.


My new Emu's! *I got staff discount on these beauties

Knee length Rider boots.
These boots I got from Next and are really comfy and go with all kinds of looks. I bought them in the wider fit as I generally have trouble getting boots to fit my calf's as I have chunky muscles from doing boxing/thaiboxing from when I was younger. On the plus side they easily fit, on the negative they are that big I can pull them on and off... I can't really win, so I wear them over jeans or chunky tights. Either way they were a bargain and I'veworn them loads already.

Which are your must have winter boots?

Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment