Monday 24 October 2011

Microwave Meal skin!

My skin has been really bad lately what with lack of sleep and a diet of high salt content microwave meals, so in an attempt to nurse it back to fresh faced health I have embarked on an Elemis detox!

I have always had a love affair with my Elemis products but I'm always chopping and changing my routine. Currently I'm using the Balancing Lime Blossom cleanser & toner and using my favourite moisturiser Pro-Collagen Marine cream (and night cream) twice daily. Two or three times a week I'm using skin buff and fruit rejuvenating skin mask and I am really starting to see an improvement in my skin tone, it feels fresh, bright and smells fabulous! My secret ingredient to this detox has been drinking plenty of water and  Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules...


These capsules have really given my previously dull skin that extra boost, leaving it looking revitalised. They contain pure Moringa Oil which is said to have anti-ageing properties to renew the skins elasticity and youthfulness. The key part for me is the anti-oxidants which counter-act signs of pollution (all the demolition going on in my house!) and ridding skin cells of toxins (cue the microwave meals!).
One pink cap is used in the morning and the green at night, the top twists off to reveal just the right amount of the essential oil to be massaged into the skin. My face has never looked so fresh!

 Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment