Monday 11 July 2011

Wedding Belles!

Last week the hub and I attended our friends wedding and we were lucky enough to have the sunshine on the day. It was a lovely occasion and the bride and groom looked stunning, so congrats to Simon and Kerry on their special day!

This is what I wore on the day




Facinator: Marks and Spencer's
Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Next
Jewellery: Topshop
(China Glaze nail polish)


How lucky am I? Look what the hub surprised me with today...



I am the biggest Elemis fan (especially the Pro-Collagen range!) This set contains Pro Collagen day and night cream, Pro Intense Eye & Lip contour cream, Pro Radiance cream cleanser and Pro Collagen quartz lift serum. Certain to keep wrinkles at bay and skin looking smooth. All in a beautiful purple padlock case (I heart storage!), perfect for travelling and weekends away... Thanks Hub! <3

Looking dapper!

Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment