Monday 11 July 2011

Hair in a Hurry! Batiste Dry Hair Shampoo,

We've all been there, running late for work and you simply don't have time to wash your hair. My favourite rescue product for such a hair crisis is Batiste dry hair shampoo in a can! It's been around forever and I first thought it was a product for granny's as the original design on the can screamed blue rinse, but it has since been updated and comes in a variety of fragrances. 
I'm pretty sure most of you are familiar with it as it has gained cult status, but just in case you are in the dark about this amazing product I thought I would spread the fabulousness of this spray.
Its simple to use as you just shake the can and spray it onto your hair (generally towards the roots) I then muss up my hair as if shampooing then brush out and voilĂ  you have fresh hair with added volume!

I have tried a few (expensive) alternatives to this including one by Ojon which I was totally unimpressed by as the pump spray clogged after one use, my hair did not feel voluminous and quite frankly it cost a small fortune. Batiste spray is available nearly everywhere from your local pharmacy to the supermarket where you shop and cost around about £2.00! So for those days when you need a quick fix, grab yourself a budget buy.

Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment