Saturday 18 June 2011

NEW: YSL Voluptè Sheer Candy Glossy Balm

Woop Woop!! The top of shopping list today... YSL Voluptè Sheer Candy! I am très happy that I am now the proud owner of shade 4, which is a sheer pink, ubèr glossy and tastes like mango. I have been eagerly awaiting its launch ever since Sephora teasingly sent me an email announcing its release in the US (Please bring Sephora back to the UK.. PLEASE!) 



I have ditched my lipsticks and glosses of late for these wonderful combinations, everyone appears to be doing them Chanel, Dior and now high street brands. YSL have launched 6 shades that cost £21.00 each, while they appear VERY bright in the tube they are less noticeable and glide on like a balm. I like this as it adds a slight tint with lots of moisture so it's perfect to wear to the office. 



The highlight of this product for me is the packaging... I hold my hands up and declare that I am a consumerist! YSL very rarely disappoints in the packaging department, this balm comes in a silver metal lipstick case which gives it a heavier weight and has the signature YSL symbol circulating the outer tube. It literally screams expensive, sophistication and glamour. I do like the simplicity of Chanel packaging, as if to state 'We are Chanel and we don't need to try', but who doesn't love a bit of glamour?


Yves Saint Laurent I salute you for another amazing must have item, it shall live with its family members Touche Eclat and Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils in my everyday make-up case.

Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment