Tuesday 14 June 2011

Lets get naked!

If there is one eyeshadow palette which I literally could not live without it has got to be my recent duty free purchase in the form of the Urban Decay 'Naked' palette.


Sitting in a long chocolatey velvet case lies 12 sumptuous caramels, golden bronzes and smokey brown eye shadows in matt and shimmer finishes.

 It is perfect for me as I tend to stick to these colours as they suit my skin tone and can be used for day to night looks. They are really pigmented and easy to blend, the added bonus with this set is that you get Urban Decay's iconic primer potion which holds the shadow in place all day long. The palette also contains a mirror and brush, which makes this a great choice for travel.





All the colours compliment one another and can be combined for different looks. I love using 'Virgin' the lightest shade as a highlighter, 'Buck' for a natural brow and 'Creep' (Black shot with glitter) to line the lashes.

Here is the look I went for today


 

What I used;

Naked & Half Baked - All over lid
Hustle- Smudged into top lash line into crease & under lower lashes
Virgin- Highlight under brow & inner corner

MAC fluidline in Dipdown- top lash line into flick and outercorner lower lashes
MAC Powersurge eye kohl- water line
Dior Skin Flash 003- conceal under eye
YSL Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils- Lashes
Tools

Shu Uemura eyelash curlers
MAC 239 (lid) 214 (crease & lash line) 219 (Inner socket & highlight) 217 (Blend) 209 (liquid liner)


Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment