Tuesday 24 April 2012

Face in a tube: No 7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream

I was given the No 7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream as a birthday gift from my lovely sis-in-law Jen, she told me I'd love it and it's true!



It's a little bit like a tinted moisturiser but with more coverage and staying power... A moisturiser, primer, concealer and coverage rolled into one. I'm such a lazy non-routine make up applier, so this product is fantastic for me... I literally wack a bit on with my finger tips and hey presto I'm looking slightly more human in the morning!







No 7 have done really well with this product which comes in other skin/shade options as its so user friendly at an affordable price too. I'm planning on packing it in my travel bag for Cuba as it contains an SPF 15, it's always handy to have at the start of a holiday before the sun has done wonders for my skin.
My only negative point would be the colouring, whilst the medium matches my skin tone I have noticed that it gives a bit of an ashy appearance to my skin. Not too much of an issue as I am a fan of the old bronzer anyhow, but a warmer tone would be much appreciated.
Jen xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment