Tuesday 20 December 2011

Feeling Festive... Yankee Candles

Christmas is only a few days away and I am definitely feeling very festive, my kitchen is complete, all my presents are wrapped and I have treated myself to a few cheeky early Christmas gifts!
I adore Yankee Candles, I could literally harp on about them forever with their gorgeous scent, super long burning times and fabulous packaging... You could say I was a fan!
Well move over clean cotton, baby powder and sparkling lemonade (some of Yankee's fragrances) I'm bringing out the Christmas spirit with this festive swirl collection, I bought a set of three large jar candles that burn for upto a whopping 50 hours each...



Peppermint swirl- a combo of cranberry peppermint & jack frost
Mrs Claus' Cookie- a delicious helping of Christmas Eve & Christmas Cookie
Holiday Welcome- a pairing of home for the holidays with balsam & Cedar

They smell divine in the different rooms of my home and create a lovely warming atmosphere, Merry Christmas to me :0)

Jen xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment