Friday 23 December 2011

Black Friday

Well it's Christmas Eve Eve and it's the infamous black Friday or Mad Friday whichever you want to go with. I was in work till 9pm but still managed to squeeze in a bit of spending this morning with the cleverly marketed 'VIP' Next sale slot (which everyone on my Facebook appeared to have!) that I was booked in for at 7am. The crazy thing is I managed to rack up about £300 on 'bargains' but I can't even remember what I've bought. *mental note to self: New years resolution number 1- stop buying everything with a sale tag on! So, that being said I'm not hitting the town as I'll be far too tired and far too broke. To everyone who is having a few Christmas tipples... Have fun and be safe, cheers!

Did anyone else grab some bargains today in the sales?

Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment