Wednesday 3 August 2011

Cineworld Unlimited Card



I have been missing in action lately, largely due to the fact that my lovely hubster bought us both Cineworld unlimited passes and we have been glued to the little seats at our local cinema ever since, watching all the latest movies!
We are both total movie buffs (my degree covered Film and Cinematography) and will literally watch anything, so the idea of being a movie VIP appealed to us.
The membership costs £14.99 per month (not the West End) and you can watch as much as you like, whenever you like. The only draw backs so far, you cannot book online or more than one day in advance (some movies will be booked out before screening, i.e Twilight, Harry Potter etc). It's an extra £1.50 each to see the movie in 3D (80p for dodgy specs), and obviously you can only use it at Cineworld.
These are not really big issues for me, as I prefer to wait till the hysteria of a movie has subsided a little as I don't want lots of noisy nibblers around me.
So far I have watched 4 movies in my first 7 days, with adult tickets costing £7.50 each, I have well had my monies worth!
This is what I went to watch;
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 in 3D- Loved the whole Potter franchise, brilliant finale 5/5
Bridesmaids- Genius comedy, hysterical 5/5
Zoo Keeper- All round family entertainment, cute talking animals 4/5
Horrible Bosses- Very funny, Jennifer Aniston plays a great role 3/5

We forgot to use this code at the checkout SUMMER27 but if you do, then you get the first month for free!

Were going to see Captain America tomorrow, which is not something I would have picked but that's the great thing, I don't have to pay and I may just really enjoy it... if I don't, I can always leave half way through!

Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment