Monday 28 February 2011

Everyday work essentials!

Hi! Today I was rushing to get ready for work, hair needed washing, uniform needed ironing (due to my weekend of partying!) so much to say I was totally disorganised. To save some time I kept my makeup simple
and just used my favourite essential items.

1. Estee Lauder Day Wear, sheer tint moisturiser
I don't really wear foundation, so this is perfect base that gives moisture with a warm glow. It smells Divine too.. avocado!

2.Chanel Bronze Universal (Soleil tan de Chanel)
love this as its not too dramatic, perfect for a natural golden cheek for work.

3. Bobbi Brown Long-wear gel eyeliner in Black Ink 1
Defines my lash line and lasts all day!

4. Shu Uemura eyelash curlers
No falsies for work for me, these give my lashes a little oomph!

5.Chanel cils a cils mascara volume lash building mascara
This is amazing at building up the lashes to give them a fuller, false lash effect!

6. Balenciaga perfume
I literally feel naked if I don't have any perfume on and this one is one of my faves. It reminds me of Palmoviolet sweets and smells so nice, I'm getting sad as its running out fast.

I love experimenting with colour and changing my makeup style but for my job its not really appropriate to turn up with a full face of cake! These are the items that I am currently loving and sad to say, cannot leave the house without using.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment